Backpack Beer Dispenser Premium 11- Liter
- Designed and made of robust and weatherproof materials.
- Depending on the backpack equipment, suitable for serving carbonated drinks, hot/cold.
Beverages of all kinds can be sold or promoted mobile and independent of a fixed location, in optimal serving condition.
It is a multifunctional mobile beverage dispenser a reliable, robust beverage backpack with low weight and sound insulation.
Cup dispenser, PE, colour sand, for EW drinking cups 350-710 ml.
- Our recommendation for the generation of the dispensing pressure is the hand-operated drinks air pump.
- The dispensing pressure can be adjusted as per requirement, mounted on the backpack beer dispenser's lap belt.
- The pump is always ready for use and suitable for all kinds of liquor.
- It provides support to mount a promotion flag where a weatherproof foil bag takes two A4-sized inserts in any prominent colour.
- If the system is operated with CO2-containing beverages, the manually operated air pump must be used (one pump per backpack).
- Its mobility frees you from static selling and aids in promoting and selling beverages while maintaining their original state.
- In the "without CO2" version, no additional pressure accessories are required for beverage dispensing.
- The beer is dispensed automatically from the tap when opened.
- The beer line is connected to the bottom of the container.
- If a more substantial dispensing pressure is required, the manually operated air pump can also be used.
Illuminated Branding Display!
Supply us your individual design!
- With the Rocketpacks beer backpack dispenser, whether on the ski slope, in the disco, or during an event, beer can be served without any issues.
- It’s possible to dispense beer on a moving train as the quality tap makes it easier.
It provides an excellent way to serve and market your business and the advertisements or flags mounted on the backpack.
Above displayed is the premium backpack version with a volume of 11-Liter "for dispensing carbonated beverages and beer"
- You can effectively present, promote and market your products via these backpacks.
- It helps a lot in gaining popularity for your business and products.
- Designed with a very robust and weatherproof material of truck tarpaulin.
- The insulation maintains the temperature for two hours or more, depending on the environment.
- Its dimensions are H 54 x W 42 x D 22 cm
- The weight without beverage content is 5.5 Kg
For these carbonated drinks, normal tap dispensing from bottom of backpack is not effective and there is a connection to the top from where the drink can be served.
Rocketpacks Beer Dispenser Backpack Video
- Utilises a durable steep container with 11.4 litres of capacity and the container and the external pipe line is well-insulated to maintain the original temperature and the quality.
- It Rocket Packs, we are always available at your service and you can request custom design needs if any and we won’t hesitate to help.
- Backpack Beer Dispenser premium Rocketpacks Manual
- To generate the dispensing pressure, the Hand-operated beer pump is used here.
- The Backpack Beer Dispenser connects to an insulated pipe to a steep tap to dispense the liquor.
- On the back, all our Rocket Packs products offer plenty of space for useful advertising.
- The advertising space of the window foil is H 43 x W 60 cm
- The cup dispenser part of the backpack is transparent and takes EW cups of 120 to 300 ml of volume.
- This backpack with 11.4 liters container capacity has an option to install standard or premium tap as desired.
The insulated backpack beer dispenser system and the stainless-steel beer container ensure hygienic dispensing without losing quality taste and temperature.
Backpack for Beer Dispensing Video
- The Premium 11 litre fulfills all the requirements of professional as well as mobile beer service.
- It can be used for all carbonated and non-carbonated drinks at all temperatures.
- Makes the beverage service fast, effective and mobile.
What is a beer backpack?
- A beer backpack is a beer container that can be carried on the back by a single person.
- The same person is also able, through an appropriate removal mechanism, to fill individual portions of beverage into containers that are also carried. (Plastic cups are usually used for this purpose)