Backpack Drink Dispenser Technical

 

Backpack tap      New equipment option "Premium nozzle".     ... suitable for all drink backpack!

  • Backpack tap  Pro!  
  • The nozzle is ultramodern, with which the beverage flow and the foam formation can be controlled.
  • A conveniently placed adjustable belt loop holds the gun in the desired Position.
  • With all still drinks (without carbon dioxide) the complete emptying of the Rocketpacks beverage container takes place completely without pressure!
  •  Accessories like foot pump, compressor, nitrogen, or battery compressor, battery pump, Co2 bottle, pressure reducer are therefore not necessary!

Keg and Conelius tank refilling without Co2 loss. A sophisticated neutral design with advertising insert allows a serious presentation of your product.

  • The Rocketpacks can be quickly cleaned and refilled.
  • Qualitative materials and the unique manufacturing process of the backpack keep the total weight of the mobile dispensing system as low as possible while significantly increasing the available space for your logo.
  • Filling device for beer
  • filling the Rocket Pack beverage container from a beer keg
  • Set consists of tapping head (flat, basket or combination fitting), CO2 pressure reducer 0-6/3 bar, with integrated safety valve, with cylinder content display, with stopcock, ready for connection with pressure line incl. non-return safety device as well as beverage line with NC coupling black and sniffer valve NC 7/6".

No  CO2 bottle    

No foot  and  accu pump

no compressor      no  No2

All pressure accessories are completely

replaced with the hand pump !

  • Furthermore there is the possibility to connect a hand pump to all gravitationstank to serve beer, cola etc..
  • Gravitation drinks backpack suitable for all still drinks such as coffee, mulled wine, soda, tea, soup etc.. - hot/cold.
  • No pressure accessories required; emptying by natural gradient, or with Rocket Packs pump for beer, cola, etc.
  • Mechanical manual air pump - for generating the dispensing pressure for CO2-free and CO2-containing beverages
  • Mechanical hand air pump made of steel with fastening cuff can be attached to almost all Rocket Packs drinks backpacks.
  • It is used to generate the dispensing pressure.
  • Both still and CO2-containing beverages can thus be served.
  • Also suitable for increasing the dispensing pressure of gravitation backpacks.
  • Procedure: Attachment to the hip belt of the beverage backpack. Dispensing pressure is generated as required.
  • As soon as the dispensing pressure decreases, operate the pump a few times and continue serving.

In addition to down-to-earth dispensers, which are suitable both for professional catering and for private use, dispensers in various styles give a noble flair and allow up to six glasses of beer to be tapped simultaneously.

Versatile dispensing systems
A freshly tapped beer is always good. This is not only true for beer: non-alcoholic and warm drinks from a professional tap also taste even better.

Possibility to pressuring beer cola
10 L as KEG version for serving beer. Equipment as before article no. RP1002/11, but with 10 litre beer KEG incl. fitting and tapping head (please specify type of fitting when ordering).

  • Mechanical foot air pump with manometer ... for generating the dispensing pressure for CO2-free beverages
  • The beverage container is filled: The beverage container is only filled with 80% of the tank volume, the remaining 20% is compressed air storage.
  • Now 6 bar air pressure is built up, with this the 80% tank contents can be emptied.
  • No further pumping necessary in between. Can only be used with compensator tap!
  • Nitrogen (N2) Pressure reducer 7 bar ... for fast dispensing pressure generation for CO2-free beverages
  • N2 pressure reducing valve AFG, 0-10/7 bar, with integrated safety valve, with cylinder content display, with stopcock, ready for connection with pressure line, non-return valve and NC 7/16" coupling.
  • Procedure: The beverage container is only filled with 80% of the tank volume, the remaining 20% is compressed air storage.
  • Now 6 bar air pressure is built up, with this the 80% tank contents can be emptied.
  • No pumping necessary in between!
  • Can only be used with compensator tap!
  • Chiller refilling:  Beer reilling from beer KEGs or refilling into Rocket Packs containers.
  • Cool down the beer keg from the trade, mount the picnic pump on the appropriate tap head and connect it to the beer keg.

The right dispensing technique is a must so that everything runs smoothly behind the bar. This starts with professional dispensing systems and ends with hygienic cleaning of beer lines and glasses.

  • Unconventional filling of the Rocket Pack beverage container via the container opening with pipe connection by means of a funnel.
  • No foam formation.
  • Picnic pump with piston tap ... for screwing on KEG, full metal Version
  1. Filling funnel, Ø 16 cm, made of PE-HD 9507
  2. These dispensers for tables can be filled with almost any beverage and are suited for professional usage in in catering.
  • The mulled wine or coffee dispenser makes it cuddly.
  • Hot mulled wine, without annoying waiting time in a mulled wine pot?
  • Our mulled wine backpack is ready for use in just ten minutes and spreads a cosy Christmas market atmosphere.

Flag for Backpacks

Promotion flag with telescopic pole.

Edged with reflective light strip. Space for lateral insertion of flags.

Weatherproof foil pouch in signal Colour.

 

Flexibly applicable flag with telescopic stainless steel rod, approx. 125 cm high, 2x DIN A4 foil pockets for exchangeable advertising messages

beer flag backpack team
 
  • Color: currently neon yellow (subject to alterations)
  • Dimensions: 40/26 cm x 36 cm
  • Material: Nylon / Textiles
  • Weight: approx. 200 g
  • Visible film for advertising insert

Display

Rocket Packs is an excellent system for brewers who want a professional system of the highest quality that offers plenty of space for product and company presentation during use.

Display - Branding surface:

The advertising displays can be fastened with Velcro fasteners.

Visible film on all Rocketpacks! Velcro fastening - branding surface: insertion behind a PVC protective film.

The system ensures a constant visibility of the product logo from three sides.

Insertion behind a PVC protective film Space for lateral insertion of flags.

  • Cinema centre, the large canteen or stadiums are routine tasks for us.
  • Thanks to our experience and our personal commitment, you can fully rely on us for planning, installation, maintenance and customer service.

The quality of our systems and the products served are our incentive.

  • Rocketpacks is committed to providing the customers with a happy online shopping experience.
  • We believe the key to this success is to provide high quality products, affordable prices, fast delivery, all through our hard-working staff.
  • All our products are perfect for event marketing.

That's why we don't just offer beer dispensers in our dispensing technology range: in premix dispensers with up to six connections, you can spoil your guests with freshly tapped, carbonated soft drinks.

  • For us, a dispensing system is not just a dispensing system.
  • We look forward to every time our systems support the employees on site in their work with the guest.
  • We get to the bottom of problem cases until the beverage quality is right and the guest and the person enjoying the beverage at the system!

In our rocketpacks tapping system, the hot chocolate drink always has exactly the right temperature - even if you pour large quantities.

Beverage Dispenser Backpack

  • A professional dispenser is the heart of a counter.
  • So that the guest receives his beer exactly as the brewery bottled it in barrels, the right tap is the be-all and end-all.
  • Our range includes classic beer dispensers and dispensing pumps as well as ready-to-use dispensing systems - and everything that goes with them: stainless steel and brass dispensing taps in various designs, accessories,
  • CO2 bottles for optimum pressure compensation and spare parts for dispensing systems.
  • We support you in your projects.
  • Smallest dispensing systems or the equipment of a but it's not only beer that should greet the guest with a refreshing tingling sensation: non-alcoholic drinks such as cola, fanta or apple spritzer as well as bottled wheat must always be properly cooled.
  • A big advantage is the increased profitability for the sale. Maximum mobility to bring a product to the customer anywhere.