Backpack Drink Dispenser Technical
- Backpack beverage tap?
- New Premium Nozzle option.
- Fits all backpack beverage systems!
- Backpack beer tap Pro!
- The nozzle is ultra-modern and allows you to control the flow of the drink and the foam.
- A conveniently placed adjustable belt loop holds the gun in the desired position.
For all non-carbonated beverages (without carbon dioxide), the complete emptying of the Rocketpacks beverage container takes place at zero pressure!
- Beerkeg and Conelius tank refilling without Co2 loss.
- A sophisticated neutral design with advertising insert allows a serious presentation of your product.
- The Rocketpacks can be quickly cleaned and refilled.
- Qualitative materials and the backpack's unique manufacturing process keep the total weight of the mobile dispensing system as low as possible while significantly increasing the available space for your logo.
- Filling device for beer
- Filling of Rocket Pack beverage containers from beer kegs
- Set consists of tapping head (flat, basket or combination), CO2 pressure reducer 0-6/3 bar, with integrated safety valve, with keg content display, with stopcock, ready for connection with pressure line incl.
- Non-return valve and beverage line with NC coupling black and sniffer valve NC 7/6".
No CO2 bottle!
No foot Pump!
No compressor! No No2!
All pressure accessories are completely replaced with the hand pump !
- Furthermore, there is the possibility to connect a hand pump to all gravitations tanks to serve beer, cola, etc.
- Gravitation drinks backpack suitable for all still drinks such as coffee mulled wine, soda, tea, soup, etc. - hot/cold.
- No pressure accessories required; emptying by natural gradient or with Rocket Packs pump for beer, cola, etc.
This eliminates the need for foot pumps, compressors, nitrogen, battery compressors, battery pumps, Co2 bottles and pressure reducers!
- As well as down-to-earth dispensers suitable for both professional catering and home use.
- The dispensers come in a variety of styles to add a touch of class and allow up to six glasses of beer to be tapped at the same time.
- Versatile dispensing systems
- Freshly tapped beer is always good.
- And not just beer: soft drinks and hot drinks taste even better when served from a professional tap.
- Possibility of dispensing beer and cola
- 10 L KEG version for serving beer.
- Equipment as before art. no. RP1002/11, but with 10 l beer KEG incl. armature and tap head (please specify type of armature when ordering).
- CO2 bottles for your beer dispenser! Carbon dioxide cylinders are used in beer dispensers to build up the necessary pressure in the dispensing system to prevent the carbon dioxide escaping from the beer dispenser backpack and allowing it to be transported through the beer line.
- You are sure to find the right CO2 bottle for your dispensing system in our range, as well as the right accessories such as bottle holders, connectors and operating instructions that you need to connect the carbon dioxide bottle and safely operate the dispensing system.
- Nitrogen (N2) pressure reducer 7 bar ... for rapid generation of dispensing pressure for CO2-free beverages
- N2 pressure regulator AFG, 0-10/7 bar, with integrated safety valve, with cylinder level indicator, with stopcock, ready for connection with pressure line, check valve and NC 7/16" coupling.
- Procedure: The beverage container is filled to only 80% of the tank volume, the remaining 20% is the compressed air reservoir.
- Now 6 bar of air pressure is built up, allowing the 80% of the tank to be emptied.
- No pumping in between!
- Can only be used with a compensator tap!
- Chiller refilling?
- Beer refilling from beer KEGs or refilling into Rocket Packs containers!
- Cooldown the beer keg from the trade, mount the picnic pump on the appropriate tap head, and connect it to the beer keg.
- The right dispensing technology is a must to keep everything running smoothly behind the bar.
- This starts with professional dispensing systems and ends with hygienic cleaning of beer lines and glasses.
- Via the container opening with pipe connection by means of a funnel.
- No foaming.
- Picnic pump with piston tap ...
- for screwing on to KEG, all-metal version
- Funnel, Ø 16 cm, made of PE-HD 9507
- These Rocketpacks dispensers can be filled with almost any beverage and are suitable for professional use in the catering industry.
Weatherproof foil pouch in signal Colour.
Flag for Beverage Backpacks
Advertising flag with telescopic pole.
It is edged with the reflective light strip space for lateral insertion of flags.
- Color: currently neon yellow (subject to alterations)
- Dimensions: 40/26 cm x 36 cm
- Material: Nylon / Textiles
- Weight: approx. 200 g
- Visible film for an advertising insert
Flexibly applicable flag with a telescopic stainless steel rod, approx. 125 cm high, 2x DIN A4 foil pockets for exchangeable advertising messages
Rocketpacks Backpacks Display
Rocket Packs is an excellent system for brewers who want a professional system of the highest quality that offers plenty of space for product and company presentation during use.
- Display - Branding area.
- Displays can be attached with Velcro fasteners.
- Visible film on all Rocketpacks!
- Velcro closure - branding area:
- To be inserted behind a protective PVC film
- There is space for the lateral insertion of flags.
- The backpack system ensures constant visibility of the product logo from three sides.
- We get to the bottom of problem cases until the beverage quality is right and the guest and the person enjoying the beverage at the system!
- All our backpacks are perfect for event marketing.
- The cost of customizing a backpack drink dispenser varies depending on the manufacturer and the level of customization you want. You can contact the manufacturer directly to get a quote
- Cinemas, large canteens and stadiums are all routine for us.
- Thanks to our experience and personal commitment, you can rely on us for design, installation, maintenance and after-sales service.
- Rocketpacks is committed to providing customers with an enjoyable online shopping experience.
- We believe the key to this success is to offer high quality products, affordable prices and fast delivery, all delivered by our hard working staff.
- For us, a dispensing system is not just a dispensing system.
- We like to think of our systems as assisting frontline staff in their work with the guest.
- We are driven by the quality of our systems and the products they serve.
Portable Beverage Marketing VideoAre you up for the mobile and hawking Rocket-Packs? Let us know about your requirements via the contact form, and we will be in touch soon. We offer fast shipping globally.
- That's why we don't just offer beer dispensers in our dispensing technology range: with premix dispensers with up to six connections, you can spoil your guests with freshly tapped, carbonated soft drinks.
- With our rocketpacks dispensing system, hot chocolate is always just the right temperature - even when you serve large quantities.
- A professional dispenser is the heart of a counter.
- So that the guest receives his beer precisely as the brewery bottled it in barrels, the right tap is the be-all and end-all.
- Our range includes classic beer dispensers and dispensing pumps, as well as ready-to-use dispensing systems.
- Stainless steel and brass taps in various designs, accessories!
- CO2 bottles for optimum pressure compensation and spare parts for dispensing systems.
- We can help you with your projects.
Bierdispensing systems or the equipment of a but it's not only beer should greet the guest with a refreshing tingling sensation.
- Therefore, be sure to pay enough attention to the care of your 5 liter dispenser and clean it thoroughly after each use.
- By the way you will also ensure longer life and ensure that you will enjoy your dispenser for as long as possible.
- Normal beer dispensers, the beer is usually cooled by wet or dry cooling as it travels through the line to the tap.
- Usually cooled by wet or dry cooling. However, this is not the case with 5-litre dispensers.
- For this reason, it is particularly important to cool the keg itself sufficiently.
- This improves the taste and also makes tapping easier as less carbon dioxide dissolves from cold beer.
- Less carbon dioxide is released from cold beer, so less back pressure is required.
- To keep the keg cool, a cooling sleeve can be placed over the keg.
- This solution is particularly practical on the road. It prevents the keg from heating up completely without electricity.
- Alternatively, you can use a suitable keg beer cooler with CO2 pressure reducer and compensator tap as a 5-litre tap.
- This will also keep your 5-litre party keg at the right temperature, allowing you to enjoy a perfect beer with your friends.