Beverage Backpack 2 x 5 liter
- If the beverage backpack cover of the Premium5 litre is equipped with two plastic beverage containers of 5 litres each, a new product is created.
- The "DrinkPackKombi" is also a universal drink backpack for carbonated and non-carbonated drinks (preferably suitable for cold drinks).
- From this model, however, two different types of drinks can be served from one backpack. with transparent cover for advertising inserts (H 35 cm x W 69 cm) and pre-binder for gastronomy.
- DPD200 Drink-Pack-Duo Gravitation beverage backpack for open drink, consisting of insulated special backpack, with 2x 5 litre gravitational drink container PE,
- With gravitational tap - per container -,
- With insulated and sheathed drink line, with integrated transparent cup dispenser tube (for 120-300ml cups),
Use with non carbonated beverages
When used with non-carbonated beverages, the air is emptied by gravity. Container plastic, 5-litre complete with beverage line (insulated and sheathed) as well as standard one-hand tap,
- Material ... very robust and weatherproof truck tarpaulin
- Insulation Plus ... 1 to max. 2 hours (depending on ambient temperature)
- Dimensions ... H 36 x W 31 x D 28 cm
- Weight (without beverage content) ... 2,2 Kg
- Advertising space (foil window) ... H 30,5 x W 64,5 cm
- Cup dispenser ... Transparent, cst., for EW cups 120-300 ml
- Plastic beverage containers ... 2x 5 litres (total 10 litres)
- Tapping device ... Standard one-hand tap
- further equipment options ... Gastro apron and Promotion Flag
Beverage Backpack 2 x 5 Liter
- The backpack is suitable for cold drinks with or without carbon dioxide. Sparkling beverages do not necessarily require a pressure accessory for tapping.
- Emptying takes place by gravity (gravitation). For the dispensing of drinks containing CO2, optional pressure accessories such as barrel pumps or CO2-Automatic can be added (for prices, see price list 01/05)
- The special backpack is comfortable to carry, made of hard-wearing backpack fabric, extremely tear-resistant, washable, fabric side water- and dirt-repellent impregnated.
- All plastics used in the Rocketpacks are suitable for foodstuffs and comply with the technical requirements for materials in contact with foodstuffs.
- Dimensions: beverage backpack H 39 x W 30 x D 27 cm
- Own weight: approx. 2200 g (without contents)
Delivery time: Depending on order volume. Standard models in smaller quantities usually however at short notice from stock. It is possible to state a binding delivery time after concrete formulation of the order.